Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikeygman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 04:45 PM
    Another name for fitting?
    I will soon be taking the state exam to get my license. On the material list is a "90 degree twin elbow". Am I missing something? I don't know what fitting they are talking about. A little help would be much appreciated. Any ideas?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 11, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Mike, send this one to Speedball1, he's at the other end of a plumbing career. He is near the top of the members list. I have never heard of a twin elbo but if it exists Speedball1 will have the dope.
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 06:13 PM
    A twin ell is an elbow that is 90 degrees and goes in a wall between two lavatories that are back to back. It has 2 inlets and one outlet. You can pick up both lavatories from the same fitting. I do not suggest using it though. It is troublesome to use a cable to clear the drain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips on copper compression fitting? [ 11 Answers ]

My problem is whenever I work with coppoer compression fittings, I never seem to get a good seal and something always leaks. Are there any tips on how to do it right? Should I use a hack saw verse my Reciprocating Saw to cut the tube? (SLow vs Fast). I know the cut has to be straight, then...

Fitting to use? [ 2 Answers ]

2889Please see attached picture. My question is about the fitting where the trap arm connects with the vent line. I would like to use a sanitary tee in order to be able to maintain the proper pitch for water to run. I am unable to maintain pitch if use the sanitary tee vertically. I have read...

Fitting Upstairs Toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I currently have a downstairs toilet only, the waste outlet on this goes directly into the floor. I need to fit an upstairs toilet. Can I plumb the waste outlet into the current stack pipe which services waste from the bath & sink?

Leaded fitting in shower [ 3 Answers ]

I'm replacing a shower.. the old pan drain is leaded to the drain pipe. How do I remove the lead? What is the easiest way to proceed? Can I do this myself, or do I need a plumber? Thanks for your help.

Can someone please identify this PVC fitting [ 3 Answers ]

Attached (I hope) is a picture of a fitting I am trying to identify. This fitting joins my PVC washing machine drain pipe to my copper soil pipe. I would like to know what it is called so I can buy another one without sounding like an idiot to the sales folks. Also, I am looking for application...

View more questions Search