Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gjbradley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2015, 12:08 PM
    Installed a Delta renovation shower and tub kit. When I turn on the shower I get a le
    Plumbing question.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jun 30, 2015, 03:08 PM
    I think you have a question but you didn't ask it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I recently installed a pricepfister tub and shower valve kit only get luke warm water [ 0 Answers ]

I recently installed anew pricepfister tub and shower valve kit with a one handle turn knob and now I only get luke warm water from the hot side. What is the issue. Please help.

Delta tub/shower install [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a delta tub/shower valve. My question is: How long does the 1/2" copper pipe extend into the tub spout? The tub spout that I'm using is the slip-on installation type. Should the copper pipe extend all the way to the front of the inside of the spout or just past the 0-ring? ...

Replace old Delta Shower/Tub Faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I need to replace the old (20 yrs) Delta Faucet shower tub set up... Are their any new Delta Faucet Handles that I can install with the current valve so I don't have to remove the entire 1 piece shower insert? I took what I could apart and I am down to what they now call the "cartridge" but mine...

Delta tub spout leaks when using shower [ 1 Answers ]

To Tom: Our Delta tub spout leaks when using the shower. We do not have a three knob shower valve. When the spout is removed from the copper pipe stub a large threaded copper sleeve (about 2 inches in length) partially covers the middle portion of the pipe stub. It is not a male adaptor attached...

Delta tub spout leaks when using shower [ 1 Answers ]

Our Delta tub spout leaks when we use the shower. I have remove the spout and was going to replace it with a universal spout. However, when I unscrewed the spout I noticed a large, threaded copper sleeve remained attached to the copper water pipe. I can't seem to remove or twist the copper...

View more questions Search