Ask
    fmldrvr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2015, 10:32 PM
    My portable dishwasher won't connect to faucet
    It was working fine now it shoots off the faucet
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jun 30, 2015, 01:26 AM
    First, make sure the attachment is installed properly. Then, make sure the seal inside the attachment is not damaged.

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faucet can't support portable dishwasher [ 5 Answers ]

I just got off the phone with Moen's help desk. They said they don't recommend using any of their faucets with a portable dishwasher--the pressure is too great & the faucet will fail. Since Moen is one of the better brands, the question is what brand will work? Did te same thing except I'm on my...

What faucet to use with portable dishwasher [ 4 Answers ]

Hi We bought our Moen (Chateau) faucet two years ago, partially because of the name brand and partially because it was the only one that we could find with a side sprayer and that would hook up to our newly purchased portable dishwasher. Now the whole faucet is completely loose, one part will...

How can I connect a portable dishwasher to a permanent water line? [ 3 Answers ]

I live in a rental that does not have a dishwasher. The condo does have a space that has permanent plumbing and a drain.. almost as if someone used it for a dishwasher or something.. I have a whirlpool portable dishwasher that I would like to be able to hook up and utilize in that space. What...

Faucet can't support portable dishwasher [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I just took delivery of a portable dishwasher. When I followed the instructions my faucet sprayed water all over. It is also blowing out packing material from the bottom of the spout. I recently replaced the o-ring and the packing because there was a slow leak at the bottom of spout. ...

Portable Dishwasher won't stay on faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... We just got a portable dishwasher for free, which is virtually brand new, but has no manual. We were told it would be easy to hook-up and that it should work with most any faucet. We tried it on our current faucet and it won't stay on. So, we bought a new attachment to the faucet...

View more questions Search