Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Novicediy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2014, 04:58 PM
    Installed shower faucet/trim (new shower) noh20, just drips
    Hi,
    I had a new shower put in last year by a professional plumber. Had an unexpected job change and could not afford to finish. I installed the faucet and trim (Delta Cassidy t17297) but no water is coming out. I can hear the water pressure build when I turn the handle, but then I get a few minutes of drips and then nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions. I called Delta and they sent a free replacement cartridge. I will try that next, but since it was all new last year, I would imagine it is something I did rather than a faulty part. Thanks!

P.s. the bathroom was ready for the finish stuff... faucets on sink and shower.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 19, 2014, 05:31 PM
    Tell us exactly what you did. What kind of piping, copper, CPVC or Pex.
    Tell us how the plumber left things and all of the things you did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sink faucet drips when shower is turned on [ 0 Answers ]

Hello there, When I use my shower, my sink faucet begins to drip. What can be the causes? The shower is new plumbing, the sink is existing if that matters. Thanks! Melody

Shower valve lets water through, but put on faucet, only drips [ 4 Answers ]

Frugal farmer husband. Tried to fix shower/tub but valve broke. Didn't want to buy new one, asked plumber for old disc kind (better, had had a ball kind). Put it in, gets water through the valve, but put the faucet on, it just drips. Could it be upside down, or the brand new insert a lemon and...

Symmons shower faucet drips hot water [ 1 Answers ]

How can this be fixed?

Fixing Bathtub Shower Faucet That Drips [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 20 year old home and the upstairs bath has a single handle delta faucet that has developed a leak at the tub spout. I removed the faceplate and sleeve from the faucet but don't know how to remove the inside cartridge. A very nice step by step set of photos on line shows a different type...

Installed new shower faucet - no water [ 0 Answers ]

Installed new American Standart Cadet Series shower faucet. All the copper work correct. Water flow was GREAT when flushed the pipes before putting the cartridge back. Put the cartridge back - NO WATER at all. Purchased second identical set to try another cartridge - same story: Great flow without...

View more questions Search