Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chocolab1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2007, 09:36 AM
    No water from outdoor spigot
    We cannot get water form the outside facet but water is fine inside the house
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 31, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Have you checked inside the house to see if the outside hose bib has a inside shut off valve? If that's OK then you most likely have trash that's clogging your hose bib. Turn bthe water off and remove the hose bib. Check and clean the seat. Before you reinstall the hose bib turn the water back on for a minute to flush out the supply line. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outdoor spigot dripping handle [ 21 Answers ]

Water drips from just beneath the handle on my outdoor spigot when the spigot is on. Where can I find a diagram that will tell me how to take apart, but especially how to put back together, the handle part of the spigot?

Outdoor Leaking Spigot [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, this is my first time on this site. I have an older block-style Florida home in Bradenton, where the plumbing pipes are located within the walls. I have a leaking outdoor spigot that needs repairing badly. The spigot handle is circular and that is where the water is coming from. Is...

Solution to repairing worn bushings on outdoor water spigot [ 1 Answers ]

We have a home built on a concrete slab.Our out door water spigots have worn bushings. When hose is attached, water is sprayed all over. Is there a way these can be fixed?

Outdoor Spigot Knob / Handle [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting ready to replace the knob on the outdoor hose spigot of my house. Not having done much plumbing, is there anything unusual I need to know? (ie: do I have to turn the screw right instead of left to loosen, or anything odd and plumbing-specific like that?) Any tips welcome.

Outdoor spigot knob stuck [ 1 Answers ]

Now that spring is here, we turned back on the water supply for the outdoor spigots. Water started flowing normally out of the spigot attached to the outside of the back of our house but when we went to turn off the water (using the knob on the spigot), the knob wouldn't budge. We have tried...

View more questions Search