Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rantpalinhouse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2013, 11:43 PM
    No water from hot water taps
    I left the hot water taps upstairs and downstairs running and afterwards found no water at all coming through the taps , there is just a single large water tank at rooftop level attic
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 19, 2013, 02:16 PM
    I left the hot water taps upstairs and downstairs running
    Do you live in the UK? You ran all the water. Other stories tank? Can you tell me why. How do you fill the tank? Is this a story tank or water heater? Can you give me more details? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water comes out of all cold water taps after plumber put in new water diverter [ 2 Answers ]

I am having my bathroom remodel. The plumber has put in a new hardware for a single handle faucet for the shower/tub and now only hot water comes out of all taps in house. What would be causing this? Never have had this problem until today after plumber left.

Water come out of hot water taps very hot at first but then quickly turns luke warm [ 0 Answers ]

I have an electric hot water tank that is in good working order (it has been checked out professionally) The problem is that when any of the hot water taps are turned on in the house, we get instant hot water but after about 20 seconds turns to lukewarm. It feels like cold water is mixing in with...

No hot water from thermostatic mixer shower. Hot water coming from all other taps. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Yesterday out of the blue my mixer shower went cold. All the other taps in the house have hot water and the boiler seems fine. The hot pipe leading to the shower is still hot it just doesn't seem to be coming through. This is the shower I've got.. Homebase - Make a House a Home Any...

View more questions Search