Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulogue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Shower Head leaking
    My shower head will not always completely shutoff... it's not the head, it's the valve in the wall. What do I need to do?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 10:48 PM
    You need to post a pic or the name of the faucet.
    paulogue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 06:09 AM
    The round plastic on/off knob for the shower stall is part of the Delta system...
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Most likely the delta seats and springs need replacing. It will have some sort of cartridge, but only replace the seats and springs. [turn the water off first]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Shower Head Pipe Leaking [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently replaced everything in my shower. Everything has gone OK except for the pipe coming out of the wall that hooks to my showerhead. I have PVC coming up to a elbow, then the showerhead pipe connecting to the elbow. It's leaking where the showerhead pipe & elbow meet. No matter what I...

Leaking Shower Head (hot water) [ 1 Answers ]

I've been having a problem with the shower in my basement. The hot water is leaking from the shower head when the hot water is turned off from the knob. It started as a slight drip but now it is a steady stream. In the meantime, I have turned off the hot water connecting to this bathroom as to...

Water leaking out of shower head. [ 6 Answers ]

When I pull the diverter valve up the shower works fine, then I push it down I get a continuous stream of water out of the shower head. If I don't turn the shower on it takes about 2 minutes. For the water to get to the shower head while I am filling up the bath. Could this be a bad diverter valve?

Leaking diverter valve and shower head [ 1 Answers ]

I have a leak in my tenants apt. (2 family house). I do not know when it started, found it when they moved out. Water was leaking continuously from the shower head... the diverter valve knob is missing and if you use a screwdriver, you can "divert" the leak from the shower head to the faucet. It...

View more questions Search