Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dailoyea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 06:50 AM
    Dirt from kitchen facuet
    Hi, In recent weeks I discover some tiny black particles floating in my kitchen facuet, after settle down for awhile the black dirts floating in the surface. After I clean the aerial spray screen but the black tiny particles still there. All other facuets in my house are all right. So I don't think it is come from the city water. Can you tell me what gors wrong and how to fix it. Thanks.

Steven from Oakville, Ont.

Check out some similar questions!

Freezing weather, no water coming out of kitchen facuet only. [ 8 Answers ]

I have no water coming out of my kitchen faucet. It was working last night and every other facuet in the house is running. All other faucets are on the opposite side of the house. It's a single spout. The name brand is not visible. I tried the spray but nothing. The pipes feel cold but don't...

Kitchen sink root/dirt odor [ 2 Answers ]

My kitchen sink has a very strong root/dirt odor. Only comes around when it gets warmer. We have a new disposal. We have big trees near our house. I am wondering if the tree root is making the sink smell somehow. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Kitchen facuet will not stay on in hot position [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Price Fiester single handle kitchen facuet that will only stay on in the full open position. Anything less than full open it will shut off by it self in a second or so. The cold side seems OK?

Dirt smell and mold under the kitchen sink [ 2 Answers ]

We built a new home in 2006, with a ceramic farmer's sink and a double drawer dishwasher. There is an AAV vent under the sink cabinet, since it is an island sink. Ever since then, we've had this smell of dirt/mud and mold growing inside the cabinets. Several plumbers have come out, cut out the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.