Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bkm54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 09:26 AM
    Missing part
    I purchsed a glacier bay faucet from Lowe's & it is missing the drain handle that runs thu the faucet. How do I get a replacement? Brian Milnes
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2012, 09:27 AM
    Either return the entire assembly to Lowe's for a replacement faucet, or contact Glacier Bay for the replacement part... I'd go with the store first though.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2012, 09:49 AM
    I'd do what kcomissiong said... return it to the store and get a new package. In fact that's what I always do when I find something missing in a product which is rare but it does happen from time to time..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing part from Truck Tailgate [ 0 Answers ]

I bought a 2000 Ford F-250 and the upper inside part of the tailgate is missing. What is this part called. I know that it covers the rails.

Missing persons accra ghana Looking for Labrams Osman missing since Feb 12, 4:30pm [ 13 Answers ]

5ft.7in appox. 130lbs long dark brown hair caucasian, very attractive Labanon decent.

Part real, part animated 80s movie girl stopms ant [ 1 Answers ]

OH MY GOD. I have been searching and reading online trying to find this movie. All I remember is that part of the movie is real (starts out real)... I feel like the little girl stomps on an anthill... she becomes real... I can't remember much. It is not Katy Caterpillar, Phantom Tollbooth, or...

Uninstalling a Program With a Missing Part [ 3 Answers ]

I tried to unistall a 1995 version of McaFee anti-virus protection from my computer but when I click on remove in the control panel it says I can't remove it because it can't find some file. What should I do?

View more questions Search