Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SPS2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Aqua Source tub shower valve.
    Water comes out the shower head at all times. Can't find any way to stop it. Any suggestions?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2012, 03:08 PM
    Can you post the model number?

John
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 21, 2012, 03:18 PM
    If its like this one Shop AquaSource Brushed Nickel 1-Handle Tub & Shower Faucet with Multi-Function Showerhead at Lowes.com there is a diverter knb on the spout, does your have one? Is this knob in the up position?
    SPS2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 06:46 PM
    The spout diverter is in the correct position, I know its cheap and I normally don't use this type. I am thinking valve problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water aqua source single handle shower [ 12 Answers ]

We just installed a new Aqua Source single handle shower faucet (model 2098500701) in our daughters bathroom. I have read posts from others having a similar problem with either no or little hot water. I just wanted to know if this faucet would also have a scald guard behind the handle that we can...

Replacing a shower/tub valve. [ 2 Answers ]

I am replacing a shower/tub valve with a one handle shower valve. The new valve requires a smaller hole than what the old valve did so the new valve is sloppy in the hole. What is the best way to anchor the new valve?

Source for Foremost shower mixing valve [ 1 Answers ]

Having read previous posts with pictures on this site, I have identified the manufacturer of my shower mixing valve as Foremost. I can not find a Foremost link on the web. Does anyone have a link or information on this company? Looking for replacement cartridge.

On off valve in shower and tub [ 1 Answers ]

In our bathroom, our hot and cold water were both frozen, in the tub shower on off pipes. Thawed them both out, and now the hot water works but the cold does not even come out. How do I fix this problem?

Tub/shower valve replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I just replaced a tub/shower valve with a moen 2 handle valve. I cannot seam to turn off the water to the shower head. When I push the lever down on the tub spout, the shower will not shut off. Thewater pressure slows down slightly but does not shut off at the shower head. Just my luck, that...

View more questions Search