Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Missing part from Truck Tailgate
    I bought a 2000 Ford F-250 and the upper inside part of the tailgate is missing. What is this part called. I know that it covers the rails.

Check out some similar questions!

6.0 turbo problems?replaced fuel filters and when truck first starts its missing and [ 1 Answers ]

Lags power but when warmed up its fine then changed egr valve and cleaned lines and etc now turbo makes a loud whineing noise until I unplug egr valve

Photo of tailgate for 1973 Ford F250 [ 1 Answers ]

Recently bought an old ford truck without a tailgate and would like to rebuild it. So... I was woundering if anyone has a photo of a tailgate for a 1973 Ford F250. This way when I'm shoping for one I know what to look for. [email protected]

Uninstalling a Program With a Missing Part [ 3 Answers ]

I tried to unistall a 1995 version of McaFee anti-virus protection from my computer but when I click on remove in the control panel it says I can't remove it because it can't find some file. What should I do?

Primera - Leaking Tailgate washer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nissan Primera Hatchback - 1999 - Phase 3 model which has a leaking tailgate washer. When I pull back on the washer wiper stick, instead of it squirting water onto the tailgate it drips down onto the parcel shelf. How do I get to the tailgate washer nozzle/hose - The Haynes manual has...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.