Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nana2lmcmr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 07:39 AM
    Washing machine install
    Can I use a sure vent on my washing machine vent pipe? A plumber unstalled the vent on the wall behind the machine. I had to cut the pipe to remove old cabinets for a remodel job in the laundry room. I hope to find a better way to vent and not have the unsightly pipe running up the interior wall and avoid cutting holes in new cabinets.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 17, 2012, 09:34 AM
    Can I use a sure vent on my washing machine vent pipe?
    Yes you can. The only restriction bring that you will have to leave it exposed so it can be serviced or replaced. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to install a vent pipe for washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

How do I install a vent pipe for a washing machine with the existing drain

How do I re-install the retainer clamps on my whirlpool washing machine [ 0 Answers ]

I removed the back panel of my whirlpool ultimate care 2 washer and now I can't get the panel back on because I forgot which way the retainer clamps go on.

In-Wall Washing Machine Manual Shut-off Valve Leaks Into Washing Machine [ 9 Answers ]

My hot water automatic shut-off valve on my washing machine started gushing water. So I figured no problem, I would turn off the water at the in-wall manual shut off valve for the washing machine. But even when I turn it all the way off, it leaks. It leaks into the hose going to the washing...

Toilet closest to washing machine gurgles and backs up when washing machine drains. [ 2 Answers ]

When the washing machine drains, the toilet in the next room gurgles and the bowl partially fills. I have taken these steps: Ran hose down vent pipe on roof. No backup noticed. Had plumber snake from outside wall cleanout by washing machine and 1/2 bath toilet to city sewer line in alley,...

View more questions Search