Ask
    mglcrrrs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 12:52 AM
    Banging pipes. What should I do?
    Banging pipes.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 1, 2011, 01:41 AM

Do you know what is running in your house when pipes start banging ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Banging Pipes [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, We purchased a house a little over a month ago. The house was built in 1999. It is a 2 story house and in the bathroom on the 2nd level, when you turn on the faucet in the sink either all the way to hot or all the way to cold (it is a one handled faucet), the pipes make a loud banging...

Banging pipes [ 0 Answers ]

Periodically my the pipes very close to the hot water heater will start to bang very loudy. They will bang for approx 20 seconds every few minutes for anywhere from 5 min to an hour before subsiding. Turning on any facuet in the house will make it cease. We live in a tri level home wth the hot...

Banging pipes [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to get rid of air in the piies, they are banging like crazy after my sprinkler system was turned on for the season. I have a 2 story house with a basement with a full bath on each floor.

More Banging Pipes [ 1 Answers ]

I also have banging pipes. Let me get this straight, there is this tank above the furnace Connected to pipes, is this where I fill the water, and how do I know how much to fill in. The tank looks like a gray propane tank but I know it has something to do with the water. Do I bleed the base...

View more questions Search