Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fbecker_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2011, 02:10 AM
    How can I get more than 25 lbs of pressure out of a deep well jet pump
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2011, 06:02 PM

Fb, does your pump cut off at 25# of pressure or does it continually run and never get above 25?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does shallow well jet pump build air pressure in the bladder or just water pressure? [ 0 Answers ]

My 40/60 3/4hp shallow well jet pump will run continuously and will not build up air pressure in the bladder. The bladder will hold pressure though. I have filled it with air and when I turn on the water it loses its pressure and when the pump kicks on it just keeps running without building the...

Jet pump will not shut off and pressure does not pass 40 psi [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Myers jet pump with 2 lines coming out. The pump sits approx 20 feet high from the lake source with a 70 foot run to the lake. Pump kicks in at 20 and rises to 40-42 and will not shut off unless I manually do it and the pressure will hold constant at 40 until the water demand brings it...

Jet pump pressure tank systems [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Ruth Berry deep well system (pump in tank). By old, I mean well drilled in 1974 and used until 1978, then re-activated in 1989. Have constant problems with "water logging". Running a 3/4 hp pump. With 4 adults and 1 child drawing off system, feel it's overworked. Considered...

Pressurizing a jet pump pressure tank [ 2 Answers ]

How much pressure should you pump into a bladder type pressure tank. Currently running on a 25/45 pressure switch. Describe method required to do same.

Jet pump without a pressure tank [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1550 gallon holding tank 4 feet from my jet pump by craftsman. The pump is 3 feet from the house. It is used as a cabin in which we use about 300 gallons one weekend out of the month. I was wondering if I have to use a pressure tank. I don't mind the pump kicking on each time we use...

View more questions Search