Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LisaGKenney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2011, 09:21 AM
    Prices of a Modad
    I have to put down a modad on the property I just bought and need to compare prices. Can I find the price of a modad online?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2011, 09:44 AM
    These are unique systems usually installed by specialty plumbing/septic operators. Don't think you'll find one on-line. Too wet for a septic system? Whare are you located? LA, FL, MS? They come in many sizes so pricing is determined by that too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Modad septic operation [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering about our modad system. We just moved to Louisiana and the house we bought has such a system. It has recently been checked by the county and all seems to be working well. We aren't having any problems with it but I don't know much about the system. I was wondering if we need to...

Could we use low prices? [ 1 Answers ]

To help improve the economy, is it possible to keep prices at a low rate? Would it help?

Finding prices [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out what the value is on a vince Lombard collectible?

Prices for antiques [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white rotary sewing machine ser numbers (fr2734872) in great condition and was wondering how much it was worth? I also have a victrola record player 1904 (vv4-40101550) sold by grimmell bros grand rapids MI which with a bunch of colombia record for 1902 that I am also looking for a...

Different prices for 14-2 NM [ 3 Answers ]

So I can get 14-2 NM w ground at the big store off the spool for something like $0.43/lin ft w/out tax. I can buy 250 ft of 14-2 NM-B w ground prepakaged on the shelf behind me for something like just under $60, tax not included... compared to $107.5 at the spool price. Don't know the grade of...

View more questions Search