Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johndoee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 07:31 PM
    Toilet won't flush, water in tank
    All Parts and flapper valve working properly. This happened after the toilet was unclogged
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 25, 2011, 09:05 PM

Does the flopper stay open and water is not exiting the tank ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet tank doesn't refill. No water in tank make it flush [ 17 Answers ]

My toilet was working properly before tonight. :p There was no slow leak sound; nothing. Now when the handle is pressed, nothing happens. I opened up the tank and found there was no water in the tank. :( I've been searching the Internet for answers, but haven't found any that address this...

Toilet won't fill the tank that is water is on ball cock looks fine please help [ 8 Answers ]

Toilet won't flush I have made sure water is on shaked the ball cock funny thing I have two toiletback to back other is fine please help!! No water whatsoever in tanks

Toilet Flushing: tank drains, toilet doesn't flush, brand new toilet. [ 4 Answers ]

I read the other postings, and most of the problems came in with old toilets. Mine is brand new (within a year old) and I just moved in to my new place. The condo has 2 identical toilets and the other flushes just fine. I have mimicked the settings of the working toilet and still can't get my...

My toilet cistern tank won't flush every time [ 4 Answers ]

When flushing my toilet cistern tank. It will not flush every time, it some times take 3 or more presses of the handle before it will flush.

View more questions Search