Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Underbruno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 09:38 AM
    Leaking upstairs shower, tile shower, 55 year old home...
    My 2nd floor shower seems to be leaking.

After use there is a drip/puddle of water all the way down in the basement (no other signs or water damage on main floor so far).

Drip is coming down into a storage area under the stairs near where the main house drain is located.

Any ideas how to get to the source of the leak? And, repair?

Check out some similar questions!

Upstairs shower leaking [ 0 Answers ]

Upstairs shower leaking onto downstairs ceiling. I have had three call outs to diagnose. First call revealed shower head neck was caroaded and leaking. Replaced and seemed to cure the problem. Few months later noticed more leaking in same place. Second call diagnoses was grout needed to be...

My upstairs shower is leaking into my living room. [ 1 Answers ]

I was watching TV one day and realized that there were two big paint bubbles coming from The ceiling. I popped the bubbles and saw that the ceiling was wet and started tearing Down the soaked areas. I found that it was right under my upstairs shower. I stopped Using the shower, in fact the...

Leaking from upstairs shower [ 1 Answers ]

Water is leaking from upstairs shower. I believe water seeps through broken grout. What is proper way to repair?

Upstairs shower leaking through to ceiling? [ 3 Answers ]

We bought a flipped property about a year and a half ago, and, as I had feared, issues are starting to crop up. The first one we just had taken care of yesterday - there was no pressure regulator installed, and so we had 95 psi coming into the house. Unfortunately, I think Problem One may have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.