Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superx1414 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 11:00 PM
    American Standard shower 3 handle diverter stem removal procedure

Check out some similar questions!

American Standard Diverter Stem Stuck [ 16 Answers ]

I have a circa 1965 AS Heritage in the wall 3-handle tub/shower fixture. I believe it's a Hertitage Model "N 1012" or N 1020". The diverter works spoaratically - the water flows to the shower, but then abruptly stops. With the diverter arrow pointing down for the tub water flows just fine. The...

Shower diverter stem removal [ 8 Answers ]

I have an unknown brand shower diverter. It's a knob that sits between the hot and cold knob. All three have a knurled end and the stem appears to be made of brass. The stem on the diverter has been "loose" for some type and squeaks when you turn it. Recently, more water now comes from the spigot...

Repairing American Standard Shower stem [ 1 Answers ]

I have an American Standard Shower Stem (cold) that needs repair. However, I can not seem to disconnect it from the pipe. I will attach a picture of the stem and perhaps someone could tell me what wrench to use. Thanks!

Replace three-handle shower diverter stem [ 3 Answers ]

Do you have a diagram or schematic of the diverter stem for a three-handle shower? I removed the diverter stem OK, but I can't figure out which piece needs replacement.

Shower diverter stem removal [ 1 Answers ]

After I get the knob and bonnet off how do I get the stem off? I've already stripped the darn thing and am frustrated.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.