Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    molemann Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 07:56 AM
    1/2/HP craftsman jet shalllow well pump only pumps to 25 psi & won't shut off.
    My pump pumps to about 25 psi & won't get any higher. Holds it's prime. PSI switch is per set to 40/60 & new. Air in tank checked around 25 when -0- psi on gage. Pump is maybe 3 years old.
    Thanks
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 08:19 AM

How many pipes go into the well, one or two?

Oct 29, 2010, 07:29 PM

One

Nov 1, 2010, 05:09 AM

Any one??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flotec 3/4 HP Jet Pump where it continues to cycle and won't shut off. [ 6 Answers ]

It had been working OK except for low water pressure. I've tried everything to get it working again including switching out the tank (the tank has 27 psi pressure) and putting in a new pipe with a new foot valve. I still can't get there pump to turn off. I have to turn the breaker off and then I...

My water pump won't shut off [ 14 Answers ]

I have to turn off the circuit breaker so my pump will stop running. It's a new pump and switch. Have good water pressure and it worked well for a few days. Now when I urn it back on I get a Lot of air before water Thanks Kim

Jet pump will not shut off and pressure does not pass 40 psi [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Myers jet pump with 2 lines coming out. The pump sits approx 20 feet high from the lake source with a 70 foot run to the lake. Pump kicks in at 20 and rises to 40-42 and will not shut off unless I manually do it and the pressure will hold constant at 40 until the water demand brings it...

Who can tell me what's the purepose of 2 psi bellow pump presures in well pumps? [ 2 Answers ]

I just changed the pump tank the pre set pressure is 100 psi and the pump gage reads 50 psi and the water is running fine will it make my pump break down if I don't lower the pressure?

View more questions Search