Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bannatynei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 03:17 PM
    Aqua-dynamic 2 shower drain
    I am installing a new shower in my basement, I am about to install the fiber glass pan. I purchased one of your aqua-dynamic shower drains.

Does the rubber gasket go above the pan, just under the white drain screen. Or under the pan. If it is under, do I have to use plummers putty or a cocking between the drain and the pan, or is just a dry fit on the top?

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water aqua source single handle shower [ 12 Answers ]

We just installed a new Aqua Source single handle shower faucet (model 2098500701) in our daughters bathroom. I have read posts from others having a similar problem with either no or little hot water. I just wanted to know if this faucet would also have a scald guard behind the handle that we can...

Shower drain leaks. I have poured water down the drain to living room help [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed a tiny hole in my drywall and a water stain on the ceiling and a constant drip from the ceiling, even when the shower is not in use. I did a test by pouring water down the shower drain, and it immediately went through to below. Also, my shower head and leaks constantly. Any help to...

I have a 17 yr old 36" aqua glass shower enclosure and my door seals are shot. [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find out where i would go to buy replacement seals for my frameless glass door. I need the sweep on the bottom replaced and the seals on both sides.

Trition aqua sensation power shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I have a triton power shower that has decided to 'play up' - everything was OK until this morning when my wife used it (yes I know we've all heard that one before!) it was actually a good two to three minutes after she had turned it off and was out of the bathroom it just turned itself on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.