Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    landt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 03:46 PM
    I have a Delta 1400 faucet in my shower that has been leaking. I took the cartridge
    I have a Delta 1400 faucet in my shower that has been leaking. I took the cartridge out and replaced the springs & washers and it still leaked. Someone suggested springs needed to be pulled out... did not help. Tried new cartridge in and leaked worse. Put the old one back in and tried putting it in backwards (ie: hot on right and cold on left) - still leaks... any suggestions?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2010, 04:07 PM

Please open the PDF file and it will show you how remove and install
    The cartridge, good luck.

John
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf Delta model 1300 & 1400 Tub and shower faucet.pdf (36.6 KB, 967 views)
    drumrboy51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2012, 08:36 PM
    I cannot find a faucet to fit the cartridge on delta 1400 series. They don't have them at home depot... that will fit then end of the cartridge. What do you suggest?
    Thank you
    Michael fess
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2012, 08:55 PM
    Call Delta at 800-345-3358, explain your problem they will help you or if you need any part they will send you for free, good luck.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delta 1400 Series Single handle shower [ 9 Answers ]

I recently replaced the cartridge on my Delta 1400 series monitor single-handle faucet, and everything seem to have gone in to place OK, I did have some trouble removing the handle and the clamp brass ring initially as it had not been moved since installation (2002), but now when I turn on the...

Delta shower cartridge [ 2 Answers ]

My home has a Delta faucet whereas the cold is actually hot and hot is cold. Just visited a friend and they have the same situation with the same faucet. Assuming something is installed incorrectly? Thank you, Tom

Delta 1400 shower controller no HotWater [ 2 Answers ]

Have a Delta 1400 shower controller. It produces cold water only. Suspect calicum corrosion however cannot remove the cartridge. How do I achieve this?

How do you install a delta shower cartridge [ 2 Answers ]

How do you install a delta shower cartridge

Replacing Delta shower cartridge [ 3 Answers ]

I have a shower with a Delta single knob that you turn to the left to make the water go from cold to hot. Only one knob. This is a stand up shower, no tub. I don't know the Delta model #. It was dripping constantly so I called a plumber and he came and changed out the cartridge. Now, I don't...

View more questions Search