Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seargent1955 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2010, 11:32 AM
    Ask a plumbing question
    Low hot and cold water pressure in shower/tub and sink not as bad in the rest of the house cold water pressure good in the rest of the house old house no basement
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2010, 02:19 PM

How old are the pipes? Do you have a well or water main? Is the tub and sink on the second or higher floor? More details could help pin point the problem.
    seargent1955 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by InfoJunkie4Life View Post
    How old are the pipes? Do you have a well or water main? Is the tub and sink on the second or higher floor? More details could help pin point the problem.
    It's a water main'its a one floor house, I put new bath and shower fixtures on and changed a pipe all related to the bathroom ,house is old mostly galvanized pipe
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 02:03 PM
    It could be a partial clog somewhere, every once and a while do you get discolored water?

Look for valves that could be not turned on all the way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a plumbing question [ 0 Answers ]

My tub faucet lets cold water volume flow nicely but when turned to let hot water in it dribbles rather than flows. My kitchen sink faucet was doing the same thing but then it corrected itself and now has flow from hot and cold position but tub does not.

Plumbing question [ 3 Answers ]

My house was built in 1959. In the master bathroom we have a standalone shower. The shower faucet is starting to crack pretty bad and we cannot find a replacement. It’s the type where you have to turn the knob to turn on the water, and the temp lever is behind it. The only word on the casing is...

Ask a plumbing question [ 3 Answers ]

I had a water supply line burst and caused damage to my condo and the unit downstairs. My question is. Is it a common thing for a water supply line to burst? It looks like it separated from the base (part that screws into the water valve). This is a real old condo 27 years old. I'm not sure...

Plumbing question [ 3 Answers ]

I recently rented a townhouse and after 5 days of living here I noticed the toilet leaking. There was a drip off the side of the bowl and the shut off valve line is also leaking. The toilet was covered in mould which I had to clean off. When asking the landlord to fix it he is accusing me of...

Plumbing question [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if I can tie a new shower drain line.(a second shower) Into an existing kitchen sink drain line? The kitchen sink line runs about 25FT. To the main drain line, the shower line would be about 10ft. From the main The kitchen line is 1 1/2" shower 2" and the main 3" schedule 30 ...

View more questions Search