Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RainmanVectra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 04:34 PM
    No hot water flow at any tap. Cold water not an issue. 2004 Wennebago Vectra 40ft
    Had hot water yesterday. Temp overnight was -3 and now no hot water at any tap. The high got up to 26 for a high and still no hot water in the RV.
    Haven't been using the floor furnace; so thought that might be the culprit; but switched off the small poratbles and let the furnace (both front and rear) run for a couple of hours; still nothing?

Any ideas?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2010, 04:37 PM

I am almost sure that you have a frozen water pipe leading to the water reater or the pipe coming from the heater is frozen. You will just have to warm up the area till the pipes thaw.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

Hot water coming from cold side tap even though hot water supply shut off [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I been having problem for past year now hot water comes from the cold side tap, I only have 1 tap that shares water hot and cold the other 2 I have are 2 separate hot cold and 2 are just cold taps now I have even shut the cold water supply to the hot water tank off, but yet when I run the...

Cold water OK in kitchen tap but no hot -mixer tap [ 3 Answers ]

No problems with tap which is a mixer in kitchen, suddenly no hot water but cold water coming out OK. Could this be a build up of lime? And how can I fix it?

No hot water in shower and water heater affects both cold and hot water flow [ 1 Answers ]

1. No hot water coming from shower even though there is hot water coming from face basin in same bathroom and throughout the house( moen plumbing) 2. when water heater valve to house is turned off the cold water and hot water from shower does not flow, yet in other faucets throughout the house...

Cold water tap flow slow [ 1 Answers ]

The cold water in my bath runs very slow then stops altogether, no other taps affected.

View more questions Search