Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 07:14 AM
    Leaking single knob tub faucet
    How do I repair leaking single knob tub/shower faucet(Delta)?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 18, 2006, 04:14 PM
    tuan how do I repair leaking single knob tub/shower faucet(Delta)?

You replace the seats and springs. Number 7 on the image. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking shower faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I have a leaking shower faucet and tried to take faucet apart to change the o-ring but was not able to takeout more than a cover for the screw and the screw that was under it. I have not located the ORING CAN any one please help. I have a symmons Temptrol brand.:confused: You need to replace...

Single-Control Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Faucet problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a single control pull-out spray kitchen faucet, the kind that pulls out of the main faucet and is activated by pushing a rubber button on the top of the handle. The sprayer stays on until I turn off the water, then it reverts to a regular flow. Lately, however, it doesn't revert, and...

Leaky tub faucet [ 1 Answers ]

We have had a chronic leaky faucet in our deep soaker tub for a long time (over a year). We have been unable to remove the taps successfully and don't own proper tools (pliers, proper wrenches, etc.) so we have decided to call in a professional to change the fixtures altogether (they are...

Leaking faucet [ 1 Answers ]

2 handle price-pfister kitcken faucet is leaking on hot water side. How does this cartridge remove and can it be repaired with new washers or do I need to replace the cartridge? Thanks

Faucet seating/leaking problem [ 1 Answers ]

We Have A Glacier Bay Bathroom Faucet That's Been Dripping. A Series 300 That Uses The Small 7/16 Rubber Boot And Spring That Fits In Approp. Hole In Water Supply Then Over The Top Fits A Turnable Water Control. Well, I Have Replaced This Type Before W/o A Problem But This One Leaks After New Ones...

View more questions Search