Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MShaf23783 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2006, 12:54 PM
    Toilet Bowl Water Level
    Is there any way to increase the water level in the toilet bowl?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 3, 2006, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MShaf23783
    Is there any way to increase the water level in the toilet bowl?
    Several ways to increase the bowl level. Check and make sure the little 1/8" tube is connected to the ball clck and runs over to the white overflow tube. take a coathanger and clean out the rimholes. If thar don't help get back to me with details. Is it OK at first and then the level drops? How far is it down from normal? Is the tank filled uo to 1/2" under the white overflow tube when it's filled. Waiting on you. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water is being sucked from toilet bowl [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I just purchased a new home (2 months ago) and I'm having a problem with the master bath toilet. From day 1 the toilet has never flushed right and the water level in the bowl is different all the time. It started that when I raised the lid the water in the bowl would actually drain out by...

Toilet bowl water level [ 11 Answers ]

I am not totally unfamiliar with plumbing, but this one has me stumped. I flush the toilet before I go to bed. In the morning the water level in the bowl has dropped a couple of inches. When the toilet is flushed there appears to be an air bubble which comes up, but the toilet flushes almost...

Disappearing Toilet Bowl Water [ 2 Answers ]

Reciently one of our second floor toilets has begun losing water from the bowl. When it is flushed, it fills to the proper level and shortly after refilling the tank, all is silent. There is no apparent leakage and the water level may stay up for quite some time. However, it seems that after the...

Low water level in toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently installed a new toilet upstairs, and the water level in the basin is constantly too low. When the toilet is flushed, the water disappears very quickly, and then goes back slowly to its original level. The other toilet I've installed in the room next door works fine. Both soil pipes...

Toilet bowl level seasonal change? [ 1 Answers ]

Once it got hot outside, my toilet bowl fell to a lower water level than during other seasons. Sometimes it takes more than one flush to clear the bowl. I made some minor adjustments to get it back to a reasonable height only to find it drop down again. Am on a septic and this toilet (1 of 2) is...

View more questions Search