Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bcountry44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 07:06 PM
    PEX Re-pipe
    Looking for info on how a PEX re-pipe is suppose to look. I'm re-piping through the attic and intend to use a manibloc but have no idea what it should look like.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 5, 2009, 07:18 PM
    Hi Bcountry44:

Here is a few pictures of how some people have arranged the manibloc system. I vote for the nice neat one in the 2nd pic..

Be sure to count up your fixtures and then add a few extra connections for the future... ;)

I hope you are in a no-freeze zone if you plan to run all this from the attic... yes?

MARK
    Attached Images

Bcountry44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 07:47 PM
    Thanks for the pics. I was planning on using j-clamps on the rafters. Interesting how they drilled holes in the studs. Yes I'm in Kalifornia so freezing not an issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teflon or Pipe Dope for 1 1/4" Water Pipe [ 7 Answers ]

I am building a project that uses several joints of 1 1/4 " galvanized pipe, including elbows and Tee's. The unit will be plumbed into my 50 psi water system. What is the best way to seal the pipe joints? I have assembled the unit and tested using teflon pipe dope and had several leaks.

Replace Lead Pipe from Toilet to Hubless Waste Pipe [ 3 Answers ]

My house is a craftsman style house from 1912 in Oakland, California. I have a big hole in a 24" horizontal lead pipe that bends at 90 degrees and connects the only toilet in the house to the hubless waste pipe. How do I go about removing the lead pipe? (What tools do I need and what type of...

Soil Stack Vent Pipe/Stench Pipe ( Smelly Drains ) [ 3 Answers ]

I have a downstairs toilet and upstairs toilet ,one above the other.. The soil/stench pipe connects upwards to above the Roof heaves and downward into the sewer... Coupled into the sewer also is a Gully trap drain to take sink and bath / shower wastes and from time to time , from that drain gully...

Bathroom sink wall pipe drain pipe [ 2 Answers ]

My house was built in early 70's.. No plastic.. I'm putting in a new sink and had to remove the wall pipe that goes into the wall.. I needed a longer one. It seem where it goes in behind the wall into the plumbing there was some type of gasket as pieces of it fell out when I removed the pipe.. I...

View more questions Search