Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JAN1557 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 10:46 AM
    Kitchen Faucet Spray Diverter
    My kitchen faucet spray did not work when I moved into my house. I have replaced the faucet, spray hose assembly and also the diverter with new. I have removed the spray from the hose and turned on the water. Water flows out of the faucet and the hose, so there is not blockage. When I put the spray head back on the hose and try to use, I get quick bursts of spray that quickly turns to a dribble. The water never completely shuts off at the faucet. I can see the water traveling through the hose. I have all new parts. I don't know what to check next. Help please.
    bones252100 Posts: 253, Reputation: 29

Feb 18, 2009, 05:44 PM

Sounds like the spray head itself is not working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water won't come out of kitchen faucet but will come out of the side spray [ 13 Answers ]

Hi: My kitchen faucet just stopped working. If I turn it on nothing comes out, it makes a low noise and you think the water is coming out but nothing. But, if I take the side sprayer when the faucet if on that works the water comes out full force. I know nothing about plumbing but before I call...

Spray Hose on Kitchen Faucet? [ 4 Answers ]

How can I hook up a spray hose to a new kitchen faucet, which was not designed to have a spray hose? Thanks, Kavanaugh

Kitchen faucet keeps running when I use the spray hose [ 15 Answers ]

When I use the spray hose in the kitchen sink, the pressure is weak and the faucet does not shut off like it should. Obviously there is some kind of diverter or something that is not functioning properly. Where should I look?

Spray hose of kitchen sink doesn't stop faucet [ 1 Answers ]

When I use the spray hose attachment on the kitchen sink, the water still runs at normal pressure from the main faucet. Thank you

Kitchen faucet spray got no water [ 1 Answers ]

I have a delta single handle faucet and lately the spray does not have any water when I press it. I've replace with a new spray and still no water. I've also replace the diverter and no water seems to come out. Are there any other suggestion I could take to cure the spray problem. Thanks and...

View more questions Search