Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mover69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 12:42 PM
    Shallow well pump
    I can't seem to get my wellsaver tank to fill to hold pressur .I have a shallow well pump.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 27, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mover69 View Post
    i can't seem to get my wellsaver tank to fill to hold pressur .i have a shallow well pump.
    If you're losing pressure out of the system it's not the bladder tanks fault. I would be more likely to gave a faulty check or foot valve. If I'm wrong click on back and tell ne why you suppect the tank. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need a Shallow well pump ? [ 9 Answers ]

:cool: Hi, I just bought a cabin that has a spring on the property up above the house at an entry elevation that is maybe 7-10' above the roof line. My spring flows into a shallow holding well then flows through 1" sprinkler line (Black plastic hose) The water must flow constantly because...

Shallow well{pump house} [ 2 Answers ]

Having problems with pressure had aplumber out to fix it he replaced the pressure switch and filled the bladder up to 20psi and now it is down to 10psi this is the 2 time he came out in 3 weeks how can we fix it ourselves there is water in the well it is low but the pipe Is submerged?

Shallow-well Pump Issues. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I will try to describe our problem as best I can: Yesterday we ran our well dry and didn't realize there was no water coming out of the hose for maybe an hour? All this time the pump was running. The well is now full of water. We checked the foot valve on the bottom of the water intake...

Shallow well jet pump [ 7 Answers ]

I replaced foot valve and pressure switch but pump will not build pressure and pump out water

Shallow well pump [ 1 Answers ]

It will build pressure but as soon as it shuts off at 38lbs. It drops to 18lbs. In about 1min

View more questions Search