Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjkueker Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Low water pressure in my kitchen only -- sink faucet and refregerator.
    The cold water in my kitchen, only, has low pressure. This includes both the sink and the refrigerator dispenser. The bathroom and outdoor cold water faucets are fine. What could be my problem?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Do you have any kind of water filtration system installed under the sink ?

Jul 22, 2008, 05:32 PM
    There are no water filtration systems under the kitchen sink!
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Usually, icemaker line is tapped-in somewhere under your kitchen sink. When you look under your sink, do you see 1/4" icemaker line ?

I am asking you these questions bcs I am trying to determine if your kitchen cold water line and icemaker have same supply...

Jul 23, 2008, 06:46 AM
    No -- they are not directly connected. Both the refrigerator and the Kitchen sink's cold water have their own direct water lines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No water from kitchen sink faucet [ 3 Answers ]

Water does not come out of kitchen sink faucet but only from spray hose after spray nozzle removed

Kitchen Sink Faucet No Hot Water Pressure [ 4 Answers ]

I have one of the Kitchen Faucets that is also the spray, all in one unit. When the cold water is turned on, the pressure is great, nice and cold. When the handle is turned to Hot, there is barely any pressure and the hot water never comes. I also have a dual sink in the master bedroom and one...

Lost water pressure from Kitchen sink faucet [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, All of a sudden I have lost water pressure from my kitchen sink faucet. What baffles me is that I still have good pressure out of the kitchen sink sprayer. What should I check? Is this common?:eek:

Kitchen Sink Faucet with Low Pressure [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having low pressure in my kitchen sink for a while now. The rest of the house is fine. The faucet is made by Peerless, and after browsing their site appears to be model P99575-SS. I've taken apart as much of the faucet as I thought safe to figure out the problem and noticed that when I...

Low water pressure from kitchen faucet [ 4 Answers ]

I turn on my hot or cold and just getting half of what I should have, I checked the aereator and it it OK, Fixture is 2 yrs old, hot and cold handles. I unscrewed top knob to take apart but could not unscrew the handle or cap. Help

View more questions Search