Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrozario Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Water flow slow at the faucet
    When I went to brush my teeth this morning, I noticed that faucet water flow was slow.
    I opened the ring around the faucet and found some lots of tiny red fish egg like objects. I let is run with out the ring and there was a gushed of those objects. I don't know what are those. I don't have any problems with other faucets. Thanks.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 8, 2008, 03:25 PM
    If you are not having this issue with any other faucets then I believe that something in that particular faucet or associated pipes fell apart or disintegrated... could be something in the faucet... could be something in the shutoff below... could have even come from another spot in the plumbing. But if only shows up at that faucet then that is a good thing.

Pull off the aerator (I think that is what you meant by the "ring") at the end of the faucet spout and just continue to flush out periodically... see if it continues over the next day or two... let us know what happens.

Good luck. Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slow flow hot water [ 1 Answers ]

The flow from hot water side is too slow, cold is fine. I think I raise pressure by loosening up the hot water spigot. The handle up by the tub is "frozen (or rusted) in place". Is there a way to raise the pressure down in the basement at the water tank? It is a stand alone claw-foot...

Slow running to non-existent water flow from kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

The water flow from the kitchen faucet went from flowing really slow to nothing. We removed the lines and there was a lot of calcium deposits. We cleared all of the lines and it still didn't help, so we changed out the entire kitchen faucet and it worked great for one day. After we ran the...

Slow water flow kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I changed the aerator on the kitchen faucet, but still get slow flow. The sprayer works fine and has great pressure, as do all other faucets in the house. What now?

Hot water slow to flow. [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my hot water take so long to get hot. This only happens in my bathroom and takes about two minutes before the water gets hot. I have a new hot water heater all new plumbing. Prior to this, my hot water only took about thirty seconds before getting hot.

View more questions Search