Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jaymar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 04:28 AM
    Leak at water supply line behind toilet
    How can I fix water leaking from the area where you actually turn off the water supply behind the toilet?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 6, 2008, 06:24 AM
    Is it leaking from the stem of the angle stop? Please describe the leak so that we can tell exactly where, and what's, leaking. Regards. Tom
    EDJOHNSON Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2012, 07:42 AM
    I think it just needs a washer. It is leaking at the knob to turn the water on and off.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 17, 2012, 11:10 AM
    Hi Ed and welcome to The Plumbing Page at AskMeHelpDesk.com You are responding to a 4 year old dead thread. Please check the date before you post. Thanks, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing broken toilet supply line? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi! I'm an amateur DIYer and successfully fixed one of my leaking toilets. Unfortunately the other one required a new flush and fill valve, and even more unfortunately, after rebolting the tank back in and taking the flexible supply line in hand, it snapped off at the shut off valve! I've looked...

Water Heater Supply Leak [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have a 40 gallon Water heater that is approximately 11 years old. The supply lines have started to pool water in the recessions and then trickle down the tank. This just started. Before I used to hear the tank bubble when I would turn on the washing-machine. What do you suggest I do? I...

Toilet supply line length [ 4 Answers ]

I am having difficulty connecting a new water supply line running from the toilet to the Shut off valve. The approximate distance from the toilet to shut off valve is 6 inches, but the smallest hose I can find is 9 inches. The local home center suggested I cut an ""Innoflex Connector"" to the...

Vanity water supply valves leak [ 2 Answers ]

In replacing the hot and cold water supply valves under the sink I have a slow leak. The end of the copper pipe has a ridge on it with a nut receptacle behind it where I am screwing the new valve into. I have used tape and grease with no luck. Any suggestions?

Help -- Leaky stem on toilet supply line! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi: My husband and I are DIY newbies. We just attempted to replace a 70 year old leaky toilet in time for 1st holiday fam visit only to incur new problems. For one, the water supply stem is leaking (right around where knob connects to the stem)! Never done this before. To boot, the tank to our...

View more questions Search