Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilsue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Low water pressure kitchen sink
    My cold water pressure is dripping out of my kitchen sink. The rest of the house is fine. Now my hot water pressure is doing the same thing. What should I do?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 1, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsue
    my cold water pressure is dripping out of my kitchen sink. the rest of the house is fine. Now my hot water pressure is doing the same thing. what should I do?
    Shut the water off to the faucet and open it up. Check and clean the inlet ports on the cartridge. While the valve's still open turn the water back on for a minute to flush out the supplies and the valve body. Also check and clean the screens on the aerator that's on the end of the spout. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure in kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

We have low water pressure in our kitchen sink. What causes this and how can we fix this?

No water Pressure in kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

Both hot & cold water has no pressure. The kitchen and bathroom are on the same floor in fact right next to each other and the bathroom sink is fine. Please advise:confused:

Low Water Pressure in Kitchen Sink [ 1 Answers ]

A few months ago, out of nowhere, the kitchen sink's hot water pressure became very low. A plummer came over and all he did was totally replace the faucet; nonetheless, the problem still exist so I doubt it's the washers or simply being clogged. I don't exactly trust this plummer; he's saying it...

Kitchen Sink Water Pressure [ 3 Answers ]

I attempted to change out my kitchen sink sprayer hose, when I turned the water back on I get ver little water pressure from either hot or cold water.

Little water pressure in the kitchen sink [ 5 Answers ]

I have lttle to no pressure when I turn on the water in the kitchen sink. The cold it really strong. I am clueless and don't know what to do. Please help! :(

View more questions Search