Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkeil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Accidentally flushed object?
    In trying to rinse one of my cloth diapers, the detachable inside liner came unsnapped and got flushed down the toilet. It was in our upstairs bathroom and we do not have a septic system (city sewer system).

We flushed it twice and it seems to be OK. Is there anything we should do, or just hope that it doesn't get caught on anything on its way out to the street?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 06:58 PM
    It's sounds like things are okay. I guess there might be the possibility that it could get stuck on something. But, I would think that would be very unlikely. If it were me, I would just keep flushing and wait and see.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 07:02 PM
    I do want to add, that doing anything further might be costly. The liner is very soft, pliable and smooth. It most likely will pass through the plumbing with no problems.
    davidolav Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 07:03 PM
    The outlet of the toilet is about 1-1/2 to 2" where as the plumbing is 3 ' pipe so if it makes it through the toilet your usually fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deleted multimedia controller accidentally [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get another driver for my audio?

SoundMAX - accidentally deleted [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally deleted my multimedia audio controller. I was removing some other programs and I uninstalled it. I used to have soundMAX but now it won't re-install since I deleted the driver. Can someone tell me how to re-install this driver so my sound will work again! Thanks. I don't know too...

The object doesn't contain the Automation object '|.' [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, And thank you for taking this question. I currently support a small Access system and ran into the error mentioned in the title. I believe that the issue is system-specific because I ran the system from my desktop and printed fine. The issue centers around the cmdPrint command function. ...

I accidentally poured oil in radiator [ 6 Answers ]

I stupidly poured about 1/2 quart of oil in my radiator (cap screwup). I'm sure I need to get this backflushed. But can I drive it to a mechanic or do I need to have it towed? 2003 BMW X5.

View more questions Search