Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uh012v58 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Water pressure is down to a trickle
    The water pressure in the kitchen is down to a trickle, all other faucets in the house are fine with good water pressure, what's wrong with the kitchen one?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 25, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Unscrew the aerator from the spout and turn the water on. Strong stream? Then check and clean the screens on the aerator. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water continues to trickle [ 1 Answers ]

I'm replacing the water diverter in the hall bath. To do so, I have to cut the existing copper pipes (Which have no direct shut-off valve attached) and sweat on new ones. I've turned off the water shut off at the front of the house, not at the street, the hot water outlet on the water heater, and...

Cold Water in One Bathroom Now a Trickle [ 5 Answers ]

Turn fawcet to the right and we get a trickle of cold water. To the left and it's full-on hot water. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Cold Water work, Hot water is only a trickle [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I've had a drop in the volume of hot water that is coming through my system. It is a problem on every faucet in the house. The cold water pressure is GREAT. The house is 7 years old, and I believe that it has copper tubing throughout. I've been digging around for solutions to this for...

Hot water pressure reduces to a trickle [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on the hot water in my shower, the pressure drops and trickles out of the shower head. It only seems to be the hot side which leads me to believe that there might be an issue with the water heater. I think it drops in the bathroom sink as well but not the kitchen sink. The water...

Low water pressure in an area known for high pressure [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My wife and I are in the process of updating 1957 side by side split level. The previous owner (OK, my Mom as I bought the house I grew up in from her) said that when they moved in they had to install a pressure reducer into the line. I have searched high and low but, I can't see...

View more questions Search