Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marie40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 08:36 PM
    I read your previous posts. My kitchen faucet has no water (hot or cold) coming out of it. The sprayer next to it is not working as well. We removed the screen and there is no blockage. The faucet is fairly new. We are unaware of the faucet brand. All other water outlets are working fine. Please help

I figured out the brand of sink I have. It is a Price Pfiser
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 08:57 PM

No water at all ? Is it brand new, just installed unit ?

If you have water in other faucets than this particular faucet is most likely clogged with debris. Close angle stops under the sink, remove handle, cartridge, flush faucet body by momentarily turning ON hot and cold angle stop and reinstall all back together. See if that helps...
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 28, 2009, 10:03 AM

Milo's on to something here. Sounds like you disturbed some minerals built up in the supplies and now the inlet ports of the cartridge's clogged. Follow his directions. If you can give us the brand name of the valve it would be helpful. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No water from kitchen sink faucet [ 3 Answers ]

Water does not come out of kitchen sink faucet but only from spray hose after spray nozzle removed

Kitchen Sink Faucet No Hot Water Pressure [ 4 Answers ]

I have one of the Kitchen Faucets that is also the spray, all in one unit. When the cold water is turned on, the pressure is great, nice and cold. When the handle is turned to Hot, there is barely any pressure and the hot water never comes. I also have a dual sink in the master bedroom and one...

Low hot water pressure in kitchen sink faucet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, We have a problem with low hot water pressure on our kitchen sink. We have replaced the faucet and it still is happening. We have checked the piping just under the sink for blockage but was none. We have galvanized pipes in our older home. What is our next move. The line has 3 shut off...

Low water pressure in my kitchen only -- sink faucet and refregerator. [ 4 Answers ]

The cold water in my kitchen, only, has low pressure. This includes both the sink and the refrigerator dispenser. The bathroom and outdoor cold water faucets are fine. What could be my problem?

Lost water pressure from Kitchen sink faucet [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, All of a sudden I have lost water pressure from my kitchen sink faucet. What baffles me is that I still have good pressure out of the kitchen sink sprayer. What should I check? Is this common?:eek:

View more questions Search