Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    draftd's Avatar
    draftd Posts: 23, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 14, 2019, 11:35 AM
    Shower pan / base question
    I need a shower pan/base of 36" x 30".

    Anyone know where I could purchase ?
    massplumber2008's Avatar
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,824, Reputation: 1211
    Senior Plumbing Expert

    Mar 15, 2019, 10:35 AM
    Call your local plumbing supply wholesaler and talk to a salesperson... they will definitely be able to find one for you.

    Otherwise, you can custom order a pan from a number of manufacturers. Finally, you could also build your own pan using the KERDI system (google this)... very DIY friendly system.

    draftd's Avatar
    draftd Posts: 23, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Mar 15, 2019, 01:48 PM
    Thanks Mark.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing shower base with larger base [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am replacing a 36x36 shower pan with a 36x42 pan. Do they make the pre-made larger pan with the offset drainage hole so I can drop it straight onto the existing drain pipe, or do I have to either move the drain pipe using elbows or whatever? Would it be better to just pour the new pan? ...

Shower base... [ 7 Answers ]

Not sure if this is a pluming question or tiling question, so sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I'm still working on my master bathroom project (some of you may remember me from my "moving a toilet" question). Well, everything is roughed in in its new locations and I am starting to...

Question on install of basement shower, tiled walls, prefab base [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in the process of installing a 36in sq shower in my basement. Please let me know if this process is correct: 1) frame out surround, 2x4s, spaced 36in for base to fit, drain and plumbing run 2) put shower base (w/ drain installed) down onto concrete (do I need to put some mortar or anything...

View more questions Search