We bought our new home one year ago. 3 weeks ago we detected moisture under our tile in main bath and under floor boards in adjenct bedroom. The builder tore up tile and floorboards and exposed a lot of water. It was determined that the seal on the toilet was never installed properly and has been leaking a small amount of sewage for the last year. My question has to due with health issues. The odor was horrible. There has to be bacteria. My wife has asthma. How do we assure ourselves that all the bacteria and what ever else has not distributed itself through the entire house? We have central air and heat.