I'm a new home owner and an idiot. I discovered that our toilet on the first floor (no basement) was rocking back and forth, and upon attempting to tighten down bolts, further discovered that they spun freely. I removed the toilet to find that both slots of the pvc mount were broken. Instead of running out to buy a repair kit (which I later discovered had been done with a small degree of success by the previous owner), I began tearing up and breaking off the mount (man those shards of pvc can really smart when they snap off). Now I am left with what remains of the closet bend and no way to get it out and a new one in. I have broken the mount off cleanly. Is there any sort of pvc adapter for this situation? Could I just grind/cut out some of the bend and install a whole new mount? If so, how do I?

Thanks in advance,