Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    hunterno01's Avatar
    hunterno01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 17, 2019, 01:20 PM
    where do ipurchase a rubber overflow drain hose for corian sink?
    massplumber2008's Avatar
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,831, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

    Oct 19, 2019, 06:39 AM
    Try this:

    Corian manufacturer:

    Or this, but VERY EXPENSIVE!!

    Try the first contact link...they should be able to help you.


Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing qwest plumbing parts [ 3 Answers ]

We are purchasing a home. The inspector told us that the plumbing is all fitted with qwest plumbing parts we are concerned about going forward because of the information we have concerning qwest fittings. Do you have an opinion on qwest fitted homes?

Plumbing [ 4 Answers ]

I have a new home I've just built and almost finished. My shower floor is stained concrete and only has a 1 1/2" lip on the side to contain water (wheelchair accessible). Anyway, my plumber failed to put the actual drain (the part you see) on the end of the pipe when they poured the slab. He told...

Ppr plumbing vs cpvc plumbing [ 3 Answers ]

Ppr OR cpvc which one is better for residential plumbing

Correctional grade plumbing how different from commercial plumbing or residential [ 3 Answers ]

Just need a little information about the difference to answer a questioner .

View more questions Search