My bathroom sink has push/pull pvc type shutoff valves with the hoses factory crimped on. The hoses are leaking at the crimp. Can the hoses be cut and replace the crimps with hose clamps or do I need to replace the calve.
If the valve has to be replaced, Is it threaded or glued on? It is so close to the wall I can't tell myself.