Hi there. I'd like to replace the white plastic drain valve on my GE water heater with a brass fixture so I can drain it regularly. Before I replace the valve, I got to drain the tank. I've never used one of these plastic drains before. Every tank I've had has had a metal spigot. This plastic valve has a male end that connects to a standard hose. It has a larger ring nut that rotates the entire male hose connection and then another smaller nut that snugs up against the water heater. Which one do I turn to open up the valve? I'm afraid if I turn that main nut too much, it'll twist that pipe right out of the tank. Thank you! Dan