I have an old bathroom shower/tub faucet that needs some parts. How do I identify the parts. I have pictures. I need the cartridge and handle.

Doe anyone know of a website or place that specializes in older model parts? This faucet is at least 30 years old - Price Pfister.

Thanks Greg