We have a three knob shower system. When the water runs into the tub a significant amount of water runs out of the central diverter valve (?correct term) knob. When this is turned water is diverted to the shower head.
How does one determine how to remove and replace the diverter assembly, or could it be something simpler ( O- ring, loose screw)
Thanks in advance
Paul McC