Greetings! I just purchased a new Moen: Inspire Nine Inch Rainshower head. Model number 21999. I would like to take out the water saver restricter/Governor. Can you please tell me where it is located and how to take it out? I live out in the country on my own well for water so not worried about conserving water.

Model Number is 21999/Chrome finish

Says it puts out 2.5gpm