I have a regular shower (no tub) and am remodeling. All tile will be removed and the shower retiled and new shower heads etc installed. I want to have a separate hand held shower from the normal shower head and want to install a diverter but not one that is just on the regular shower head, but instead an installed diverter on the shower wall. Can I purchase a normal shower faucet set and add a diverter and hand held to it? If so , how is this done?