I recently had a new kitchen faucet installed. It is a pullout model made by Kohler. I unscrewed the spray spout from the hose and turned on the water. The flow was great and full force, so I know the restricter is in the spray spout, but I didn't see anything in the handle that I could remove or adjust. Any suggestions? Can I get a new spray spout?