My house is on a cement slab. I have water seeping out from behind a wall in the center of my home. There is a small room with toilet and sink (powder room) the wall we have checked and there is no leaking from that area. I have vinyl in that area and this morning I noticed the water seeping from under the base board in the kitchen under kitchen cabinets. Who do I call to get help? We bought this house in 1981 and never had this to happen before. House was built in 1970 I am in North Carolina I am a 71 year old widow of 20 years Help would be appreciated to whom I might contact please

I really don't know what category this falls under besides Water inside unwanted area, MY HOME