Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    lorielle's Avatar
    lorielle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 2, 2019, 03:02 PM
    Glacier bay official website
    I have a dual flush toilet and would like to change just the tank to a regular flush tank with a left front handle. Is there a way to just swap out the tank for a new one?
    ma0641's Avatar
    ma0641 Posts: 15,681, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

    May 2, 2019, 05:11 PM
    Depends on the bolt pattern and hole size. Home Depot may be able to help.
    Milo Dolezal's Avatar
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

    May 6, 2019, 06:42 PM
    You may have a hard time finding the right configuration tank to fit the bowl. It may be cheaper, and less headache, to buy new toilet.


Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier bay toilets official site [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a glacier bay toilet a year ago from home depot . It's a dula flush part number a1250 a2417. Had no problem with it then all of a sudden it keeps wanting to fill up. The toilet never flushes but water somehow keeps flowing into the bowl?? I replaced the flow valve and thought was my...

Glacier bay sinks official site [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way to get sample chips of the granite sink colors??

Glacier Bay Official Site [ 2 Answers ]

We bought a glacier bay pull out kitchen faucet (sku 1001813690). We read all the instructions but noticed there was an allen wrench included in the parts but nothing in the instructions in regard to what it is for?? Thank You. Harold

Glacier Bay Official Site [ 1 Answers ]

How to regulate a tub faucet?

Creating an official website [ 0 Answers ]

You can try here: Weebly - Create a free website and a free blog Most free websites will not give you the option of free forum/discussion board.

View more questions Search