Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    GeorgeSweikhart's Avatar
    GeorgeSweikhart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 7, 2018, 03:29 PM
    Glacier bay faucets website
    I need a GB Market Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet Repair Kit. It has started dripping and I want to reseal it. Are all seals and O-rings universal? I went to Home Depot where I purchased my faucet. No help at all, all replacement parts they sell are for Delta, Kohler, or Moen. They don't know if seals and rings are universal. They said to take it apart and bring in what I need and match them to their stock. It's Sunday and I don't want to put my kitchen out of order until I have parts to fix the faucet.
    ma0641's Avatar
    ma0641 Posts: 15,680, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

    Oct 7, 2018, 05:45 PM
    No, not all, but some, are universal. If you can't find the part number for the repair kit, do as they say, remove the cartridge and O rings and bring them to HD. GB is notorious for unavailability of repair parts. Here is an 800#

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier bay faucets website [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody else carry Glacierbay Kitchen Faucets in Kent, Washington? <name and e-mail removed>

Glacier bay faucets website [ 1 Answers ]

How far from the connection does the end of the spout stick out on your wall mounted faucet?

Glacier bay faucets website [ 0 Answers ]

How to set water temp on model # f1ba4502cp

Glacier bay faucets [ 0 Answers ]

Kitchen faucet is leaking at the base of the spout. How do I remove the base to see if something is loose? It is leaking right where the faucet turns from side to side. Leaking so badly that it is ruining under my sink! Help

Glacier bay faucets [ 0 Answers ]

I need replacement parts for cartridge style hot water side bath room half turn faucet.I 've tried Home Depot,Lowe's,Bogan Supply?I've been told I'll need to replace the entire faucet/complete.ANY SUGGESTIONS

View more questions Search