Carbon monoxide leak
Asked Dec 2, 2008, 02:05 PM
I am so confused!! I have had the gas company to my house, appliance people and I still have carbon monoxide coming out of my oven when I use it. My detector goes off when I use my oven. The gas company said I have excessive amounts of it coming from my oven when they turned it on. They found no gas leak. I had an old stove that did the same thing so I got rid of it and bought me a new one and it is doing the same thing. I had someone come to check it and they told me that anything could set it off. That there is nothing wrong with it. So now what? Should I call someone else? I have spent so much money and no one can tell me anything. Help!!